Al Duomo: Looking at this map you can see our window's bedrooms are in front of Giotto's Campanile and the Duomo's Dome. From railway station Santa Maria Novella (close 200mt) tou can get all the other cities of the Tuscany (Pisa, Siena, Arezzo).
From Santa Maria Novella station there is the shuttle to Florentine Airport Amerigo Vespucci and the buses to reach all the other areas of the city (Piazzale Michelangelo, Fiesole, Chianti, S.Gimignano,Impruneta, Settignano etc etc).
How to get from the Firenze Impruneta:
- Follow direction city center until you reach Porta Romana.
- Go under the Roman Porta Via Romana, continue in Via Maggio
- When you reach the bridge (before the river Arno) Turn left onto the Lungarno Guicciardini
- At the next bridge, turn right
- Cross the bridge and continue until the roundabout (Piazza Goldoni)
- Take the third street on the right: Via della Vigna Nuova and go straight to Via Strozzi
- Continue straight on until Piazza della Repubblica
- Just arrived in the Square, turn left
- Continue straight and take the second right and first right again
You are in VIA ROMA
- FIND THE NUMBER 1 "THE FLORENCE CATHEDRAL"
FOR INFORMATION +39 347 9413578
Click here to download PDF for print or click on the map image to enlarge.